2017 Australian Budget Review
CANZBA member Steve Douglas of the SMATS Group is returning to Vancouver to present his annual Australian Budget seminar.
This annual seminar is being presented in select cities internationally and will cover topics of interest such as:
- What new initiatives are announced in the 2017 budget
- Important changes to the taxation system
- The impact of changes on property investors and expatriates
- How the Australian Property Markets may react
- Changes to Australian lending conditions
For more information about the SMATS Group and this seminar see here
Monday June 19th 2017
590 West Georgia Street, Vancouver
Registration essential by June 15
Event is free to attend, numbers very limited.
Registration will close once we reach capacity.